St. Nicholas Westwood Hills is proud to share our facilities with our parishioners and our community. Our modern, bright, and well-equipped building welcomes community residents, groups and businesses to take advantage of our meeting and event space.
St. Nicholas offers:
- Single-level barrier-free space
- Meeting room equipped with sink, microwave and fridge
- Spacious hall accommodating a wide variety of social or business events
- Large worship space with front platform, flexible seating and A/V equipment
- Fully equipped, licensed kitchen
- Large parking lot
- Easy access from Westwood Hills Blvd., just a short distance from Hammonds Plains Road and Exit 5 on the 103 highway
If you are looking for space to accommodate a family get-togethers, party, business meeting, or gathering of your community group – on a short-term or longer-term basis – contact us today!
For your information our floor plan and typical rental fees are listed below. Fees are negotiable depending of the duration of the rental and any special circumstances. Complete information about our building features and our usage policy is provided to all renters.
Rental rates do not apply to funerals or weddings. Please contact us to discuss your needs for these special events.
Our Building Floor Plan:
Click an Area name below to open a photo of it:
|Space Name||Max capacity||Hourly Rate||Daily Rate
(up to 8 hrs)
|Additional fees that may apply:
1. $25 flat fee for use of kitchen as a prep space.
2. $50 flat fee for use of kitchen with appliances.
3. $75 for advance setup of tables & chairs in the space.
|Kitchen||n/a||$50 for up to 3 hours, includes appliance use.|
|Worship Space||226||The space can be setup in a wide variety of ways, and can include use of the sound and video projection system. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.|
Insurance: In all cases, renters must carry liability insurance for their event. For one-time events, you may wish to check with your personal insurance provider to find out whether they can provide you with a certificate that includes $2,000,000 in liability insurance. This can be purchased through St Nicholas’s insurance provider for an additional fee, depending on the type of event. A child’s 2 hr birthday party would be $20. An evening event for 100+ people where alcohol will be served would be $100+. Please contact us for specifics.
Cleaning: The renter is responsible to leave the rented space as they found it. Otherwise a cleaning / damage fee may apply, at a cost of 20% of the rental fee, with a minimum of $60.