Welcome to the Family Pray-Ground at St. Nicholas Anglican Church!
December 10th Family Pray-Ground Theme:
“What is Peaceful about an Unexpected Baby?”
What is the Family Pray-Ground Service?
- A service where the whole family of St. Nicholas will learn and worship together.
- Sunday school hasn’t been working so we are trying to offer something new.
- Services will be led by both adults and children.
- Readings will be family friendly.
- Prayers will be given/written by families.
- Communion will have child-friendly options.
- The whole St. Nicholas Family will learn together using many different mediums to engage all ages in spiritual exploration and discussions.
- Music will be modern and engaging.
Methods of Engagement within worship:
- Discussions on specified topics
- Stories/presentations/movie clips/melodramas
- Sundays at 10:30am