St. Nicholas Westwood Hills is proud to share our facilities with our parishioners and our community. Our modern, bright, and well-equipped building is used for parish services and events but also welcomes community residents, groups and businesses to take advantage of our meeting and event space.
St. Nicholas offers:
- Single-level barrier-free space
- Meeting room equipped with sink, microwave and fridge
- Spacious hall accommodating a wide variety of social or business events
- Large worship space with front platform, flexible seating and AV equipment
- Cheerful “nursery” space with view of worship space and speaker feed
- Fully equipped, licensed kitchen
- Large parking lot
- Easy access from Westwood Hills Blvd., just a short distance from Hammonds Plains Road and Exit 5 on the 103 highway
If you are looking for space to accommodate family get-togethers and parties, business meetings, gatherings of your community group – on a short-term or longer-term basis – we would be delighted to talk to you.
For your information we have provided our floor plan and typical rental fees for the various spaces. The fees are negotiable depending of the duration of the rental and any special circumstances. The rental rates do not apply to funerals or weddings. We would be pleased to discuss with you our guidelines for these special events. Complete information about our building features and our usage policy is provided to all renters.
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 902-718-7642 to discuss your requirements.
Our Building Floor Plan:
Photos of our Facilities:
Hall – set up for a typical social event