· Meetings are held every Friday morning at 10:00 a.m. We normally meet in one of the group member’s homes.
· Anyone who wants to explore the ground of their faith is welcome.
· Preparatory reading is not a requirement for participation.
· Gathering and greetings over coffee–15 minutes
· Abbreviated Morning Prayer service (BAS)–15 minutes
– Morning Prayer readings normally follow the Lectionary for the following Sunday.
· Discussion—one hour
Topics are drawn from the current lectionary readings, the scheduled reading, or points raised by the participants.
· to meet and grow in friendship
· to pray together
· to deepen our understanding of our Christian faith
· to understand better what God wants us to do
· to use Holy Scripture as our guide
· to provide mutual support
Preparatory reading is helpful but not required to participate. All are welcome.